I've been trying to figure out something to write about for the past week and can't seem to come up with anything. So I figured I would just tell you some random things about me.
I still have my tonsils.
I have 10 tattoos.
Blue eyes
Blond hair
Lost my virginity at 16
I enjoy ketchup way too much (probably because my mother was a HORRIBLE cook)
I love anything made from tomatoes, but can't stand the taste of a raw tomato
I've lived in many places here in the US: In Texas I've lived in Austin, Houston, Dallas, Corpus Christi and a few other smaller places. I've lived in Oklahoma, Louisiana, Mississippi and Las Vegas, Nevada.
I've been to Mexico a few times, but always just across the border, never into the interior of Mexico.
I've been into Canada, but not past Niagara Falls.
I've been to 32 of the 50 states
I dislike most vegetables, and refuse to eat them.
My mother and brother live within a 30 minute drive from me, but I haven't seen or spoken with them in almost 25 years. And I have no desire to either.
I had a couple dream jobs when I was younger. I wanted to be an Air Force pilot. I also wanted to be a professor of Russian history.
Firm believer in "You can pick your friends, you can't pick your family". I think family is who you choose.
My maternal grandparents passed away many years ago. I miss them both terribly.
I'm not "in love" with my wife anymore. But she is my best friend. And I do love her deeply. And she is still the best person I know.
I'm pretty sure she's not "in love" with me either. I'm ok with that.
I've learned that being "in love" isn't always what is cracked up to be. Sometimes what comes after that phase can be better.
But I still wish I could be "in love" with her. Or somebody. And vice versa.
I'm tired of living in Texas.
I'd like to visit New Zealand one day. Australia too.
I watch WAY TOO MUCH TV lately.
I'm starting college courses this fall. And it scares the shit outta me!
I don't like beer. I don't like wine. Don't even care for champagne. But....I LOVE BOURBON!
If it's a book I want to read, I can easily read it in a day.
I don't like having my picture taken.
My current weight bothers me.
I don't currently own a watch.
I rarely chew gum.
I have no idea what my blood type is.
I'm related by blood to Thomas Jefferson. He's an uncle.
Toilet paper should roll off the top.
I think Oreos and milk are an acceptable breakfast combination.
I don't have a middle name.
Boxers, not briefs.
..
No comments:
Post a Comment